Tuesday 17 March 2009

Seven Pounds

3.5 Kilo. That's the amount of chocolate I ate during this movie. It is a compelling movie and yet not as heart ripping as "I am legend". Why mention the latter? Simpy because Will Smith wants to, and actually is doing so, develop as a serious actor.

You're
left in the dark and slowly throughout the movie, mainly via means of
flashbacks but also some of the events themselves, are shown why this
IRS man seems to help everyone whilst getting more miserable each time
he does.

I found the movie quite all right, no weeping but frog
in my throat kind of material. It is a definite YES, you should watch
this one. It will make you think about the actions, or lack of, you've
taken to help others and yourself and what sacrifice really means. Not
talking about sharing my chocolate bar with the misses...

Ciao, Werner.

No comments:

Post a Comment